All Categories

I am not satisfied with the product. What can I do?

If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can open a dispute before the order is closed. you may follow the below steps to Return Goods:

1. Sign in to the "My Order" section of your Markedcardsshop account and select the relevant order;


3. Click the "Return of goods";


4. Submit your returns request;


5. Please be advised to open a Return Request before the deadline, or the order will be completed automatically.

Also, you may have an open communication with your supplier and agree on a mutual refund solution. To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click 'Customer Service' to send a message or to chat in real time with suppliers.

Was this page helpful? If not, Contact us