Copag 4 Corner Decks For Magic
The magic Copag 4 corner marked decks are the original Copag 4 Corner Decks with invisible luminous ink marks on the back. Please note that the 4 Corner Marked Decks refers the marked Copag 4 Corner Deck playing cards, but not the marked decks with 4 corner marks.
COPAG is one of the most popular poker cards brand in the world. COPAG has turned 100 years in 2008. Copag 4 Corner Deck of playing cards are 100% Plastic cards with 4PIP jumbo index. These cards can handle the wear and tear of normal games, outlasting paper cards up to 500 times. Valued by poker enthusiasts and professionals alike.
- Product Name: Copag 4 Corner Deck Marked Cards.
- Material: 100% PVC plastic Copag poker cards.
- Package: the original plastic pack.
- Size: poker size marked playing cards.
- Cards size: 63.5 x 88.9 mm (2.5" x 3.5").
- Main color: red, blue.
- Weight of the deck: 135 g (approx).
- Original made in Belgium and marked in China.
- Invisible ink marks: big marks
- Suitable for: poker gamble, home games, magic shows.
Best way to mark Copag 4 Corner Deck of playing cards
Some guys want to buy invisible ink or luminous ink pens to mark Copag cards themselves. It's ok to have a try. But the best way for marking Copag 4 corner deck of cards is always the cards marking machine with ink.
There are invisible ink markings printed on the back of Copag 4 Corner Deck marked cards. They are invisible to naked eyes and can be seen by special infrared contact lenses or luminous ink sunglasses. There are usually 3 marks models. 1stly, very big number in the middle with sign for suit in two corners. 2ndly, 4 small marks indicating numbers and suits in 4 corners. 3rdly, tiny marks of suit and number in 4 white corners.